I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Page 14 - Pants On The Ground

Today's photo was inspired by last night's episode of American Idol. If you don't watch or you missed it, here it is:

Pants on the Ground

I admit, it's quite catchy and I woke up singing it this morning. My girls have been singing it today too! so I figured today's picture should be in honor of the General.





"Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground. With the gold in your mouth, hat turned sideways, pants hit the ground, call yourself a cool cat, lookin' like a fool, walkin' downtown with your pants on the ground, giddy-up! Hey! Get your pants off the ground!!!!!! Look like a fool, walkin', talkin' with your pants on the ground! Giddy-up!"

4 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

You are so funny..I love it! Getting more creative every day :)

Emilia Julia said...

Suzanne, you still are original with your pictures. I didn't have a kid to pose for me : ( I did like your version of pants oh the ground. OH, "Pant on the grounds, pants on the ground you lookin' like a fool with you pants on the ground ..." i'm all day long singing that without noticing I'm doing it. Loved your picture!!!!!

Cascio Photography said...

Suzanne you kill me!!!!!!! This is so hilarious! its even better then I imagined when you were telling me your plans for the shot! LOVE IT!!! haha :)

Esther said...

Hehe! Love it...so a propos.
I like the front-facing one best, cause the other looks creepy-ish, like one of those dolls people put no their lawns? Lol...but the other is so cute. :)