I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Page 24 - Sunday Drive

Growing up, my parents used to take us on Sunday drives and I loved them. No where to go, just drive wherever you feel like going. Now that I have my own kids, we like to carry on the tradition.


As you can see from the look on my girls' faces, it a tradition they are going to continue when they have families of their own.

3 comments:

j said...

I love the first picture you post. The car and the road. That's nice!!!! I want try one of those some day. And the second one is , like I always say, SO PRECIOUS!!! I love when you have your kids on your picture for the day on this challenge. So cool!!!
PS: Thanks for the nice comments you always make on my blog. And I wish I could be a great photographer like you are!!!!! I love your pictues Suzanne and I think you are so talented!!!!!! i'm your fan and I think it's better have on my list for this year: " Meet Suzanne Plant and take a picture with her to put on my 365 Challenge blog". That's the way I feel!!!!

Cascio Photography said...

OH I love Sunday drives! We do that almost every week :) I love the open road and happy... and sometimes sleeping ;) kids in the back seat! Loved this post!

Alecia said...

ok...I blog stalk you! I JUST LOVE your stuff! I had to finally comment because I couldn't believe this sunday drive post. I went on sunday drives too as a kid, but I haven't reallly met anyone else who has! I beg and beg my husband to take us on sunday rides because I LOVE LOVE Them. I love your 365. I'm doing the same thing, but I don't put near as much time into mine as you do in yours. I really enjoy looking at yours. Your ideas and creativity blow my mind. Thanks for your inspiration, keep it up!