I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Monday, January 11, 2010

Page 11 - Time For Me To Get On My Soapbox...


I have chosen to remove the story since Blurb made it right, thanks.

There, I said it but before I get off my soap box there is just one more thing I have to do...


By the way, I have absolutely NO future aspirations to be a foot model!!! Sorry to make you look at them :)


*UPDATE* I raised such a stink about this Blurb has decided to cancel my order this ONE TIME ONLY and let me fix the T problem. New album is now ordered. Hopefully it's all there this time. Thanks Blurb for at least letting me fix the problem but I'm still bugged they are blaming me for what happened. Still shocked they don't have a system that can prevent these things from happening. Hopefully, they will look into this so no one else has to go through what I did. Case closed.**

9 comments:

Les said...

What a crappy situation! :( This picture is so clever!

Renée said...

That totally bites. I did that once but forgot the A in August on the cover. It was my fault on that one. I have used Blurb and have liked it okay, but am looking for something a little more upper end without to much of the upper end price. I know you have to pay for what you get, but still scouting for just the right one. Good luck on the hunt. Love the picture tie in. Great job.

j said...

Suzanne, my friend, sorry you had to go through this. That really sucks!!!! And I can imagine how frustrated you are because of it. Now $80 waisted, totally waisted but I was thinking maybe you can just make a 'T' with scrapbook, add in front of the Y and give the album to the bride. Just an idea and it would probably look cute ... nannanannaa. I don't know. Just an idea so you don't need to keep that album to you making you feel angry and frustrated everytime you look at it. But I hope you find another company that cares about their customers and then make you happy. And hey, loved the pictures!!! So, so neat!!!!

Heather said...

Suzanne I love you! That sucks. I will certainly never use them. Do you need a massage?

LibPhoto said...

That is so sad! How about using rub on lettering to make fancy first letters for the names?

andreaKphotography said...

So sorry miss! I have had pretty good luck with blurb. I also like MyPublisher.com

Randi Ritchie said...

I sent them a message Suzy! That stinks! CUTE picture Idea though. You are always soo creative - I love it!

Cascio Photography said...

Oh Suzanne! That sucks big time!! I have heard ok things about blurb, but I am for sure never going through them now. I actually have read some good reviews on Adoramapix albums... they cost a little bit more I think. But they have the ability to lay flat for your spreads to look better especially for panoramic pictures :) Sorry this all happened to you!! I hope a ton of people read this and spread the news so that blurb can eat it!! Yet even in such a crappy time, you still manage to turn into a creative moment... ;)

Jess said...

At least it wasn't a $300 album. Look on the bright side, right? :)