I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Page 3 - I'm Officially Published!!!!!!!!

I got an email months ago from a wedding florist that asked for permission to submit some photos I took of flowers she did for a wedding last summer. I said yes and honestly forgot about it until this morning when I got an email from her saying my pictures were published in the 2010 "Utah Bride and Groom" magazine!! I ran right out and bought it and felt like crying when I saw it. Never in a million years did I think I would get my photos published in a magazine. How cool is that?


If you want to see the originals of the pictures they used, go to my photography blog

2 comments:

j said...

Wowwww, how cool is that??? Congrats Suzanne. You totally deserve it : )

Flash Jorgensen said...

That is the COOLEST thing ever. I'm so excited for you! Congratulations, you deserve this! What a great way to start the year off... on one heck of a positive note. It's going to be a great year!