I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Page 10 - Auntie Sue

I love being Auntie Sue almost as much as I love being Mommy. This is my newest nephew, Brody who came to visit today. He is my favorite baby boy on the planet and I love him like my own. Look at that face and the way those eyes penetrate right to your soul - wouldn't you?

3 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

He is perfect, and so is your photography. You always do such an amazing job!

Lia Lens Photography said...

What a cute baby!!! Those eyes are beautiful. Looking at him it's impossible to not enjoy being an aunt, huh? I'm loving all of your pictures on this challenge Suzanne. This one is great, like others.