I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Page 16 - Some Sort of Miracle

My Lu was up to her normal behavior today and somehow got a hold of a bottle of "Spray and Wash" and decided the fish need to be "sprayed" and "washed". I walked by the tank and saw the soapy bubbles floating on the water with the fish right there sucking it all in!

I jumped into action and put the fish in a clean bowl and then cleaned out the entire 15 gallon tank (trust me, it's a lot of work!) and prayed our fish wouldn't die. I decided to take a lot of pictures of them in case they didn't live through the day. Amazingly enough, they are doing just fine, they just look a little cleaner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should try a 60 gallon tank( its not fun either)