I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Page 9 - I Had A Bad Day

What do you do when you have a bad day? Really, I want to know.
As for me, I just count my losses and go to bed as early as possible. The sooner the day can be over the better because tomorrow is a new day, hopefully.
I did take this picture - gotta love self timer!

2 comments:

j said...

I'm sorry you had a bad day but I got say that doesn't affect on your beauty girl. You are beautiful!!!!!! Thanks for all the comments on my blog. I feel like we are taging along this challenge very well. http://365challenge-everydayisagift.blogspot.com/

andreaKphotography said...

I call Emily and yell at her... okay vent to her, go shopping, and then I cry and eat...junk food :) That better not be what you really look like when you go to bed. I just might cry and eat right now!!
Haha...love you, hope you are having better days since...