I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Page 13 - Can't Live If Living Is Without You

The diet starts tomorrow.
None of my clothes fit me anymore after the holidays with these two contributing the most to the 15 pound weight gain.

Always wanting to give credit where credit is due, I got the idea for my shot today from a photographer friend named Jeremy Hall. His picture is better of course, but after doing a 3 hour newborn shoot today my brain was too fried to think of anything myself. Thanks Jeremy, hope you don't mind. Before I saw your photo, I was going to use this one so you can see your idea really helped!

6 comments:

Jeremy Hall said...

I love it! I am flattered that my idea spurred on a creative thought for you. That's what these daily shoots and challenges are all about.

The other shot you were going to use was awesome as well!

Chillygator said...

And the sad thing is I looked at it and decided I need to buy myself some of those Ghirardelli bars as work snacks. (o:

Renée said...

Caramel and Chocolate were made for each other. Had a similar idea, but liked yours better.

Lia Lens Photography said...

Oh gosh, this picture is totally awesome Suzanne. I wish my scale could tell things like that to me.

Sherilyn said...

I love it! If I knew how to do that my scale would have A&W and a gallon of vanilla. Here's to the end of the inner thigh rub together!!!

Flash Jorgensen said...

Oh no! You mean no more Ghirardelli chocolate next time I come over to your house. This can't be!

I love this picture! It makes me laugh. The chocolate monster as we should call him, has invaded my life too. I need to stop. Good thing, I've eaten all the Christmas candy and I've told myself I don't need to replace it with Valentines candy.