I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Page 23 - Teenagers

Yes, I do have a 3rd child and I feel bad he has never been the subject of my daily photos. What can I say? He is a 13 year old who is gone to school all day so by the time he gets home, my picture for the day has usually been done. It's Saturday and there is no school so I am taking a picture of him doing what he loves to do best, play video games. That is his cousin and best friend in the background playing on an Itouch. Teenagers.

3 comments:

Sherilyn said...

classic.

Renée said...

I hear that. Would you know that I have an 8 year old boy.

Keri said...

all I can say is you gotta love them!