I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Page 26 - You're The Keeper Of My Heart

I took some pictures of my girls today for a Valentine's Day project I am working on for my photography business. I didn't end up using this one even though it was my favorite so I thought it would be a perfect picture for the day.


If you want to see why I was taking these pictures you can see on my blog here.

2 comments:

Val said...

It's funny you took these pictures. Trish & I were thinking of doing something similar with the boys. Love the idea. So cute!!! You are the most creative person I know. Sorry I haven't read or commended lately. Logan has been wearing me out. No computer time:( I love to relax and read your blogs:)

jennifer said...

Love it! We do Valentine pix too every year but how creative are you!!! I love the lolipop and chocolate heart idea!!! clever, clever, clever ;)