I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Jeremy and Heather Hall

I met Jeremy a couple years ago through Photography. I then met his wife and children when I did their family pictures year before last. What an amazing family this is. His wife Heather is everything I wish I could be as a person and a mother. I consider both of them my friends. I would do anything for them, including shooting their family pictures again. What an honor it continues to be that I get to be a part of this family's memories. Here it is, love in it's truest form. They've definitely got it.

1 comment:

Jeremy Hall said...

It is our honor to have you be our family photographer! Love this shot and looking forward to seeing the rest when you are caught up after your computer troubles.