I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Monday, January 4, 2010

Page 4 - Don't Want To Say Goodbye

Abby and Aidan were born 3 months apart. They have been the best of friends since they could crawl. They look so much alike and are so close I often get asked if they are twins when I take them out together. Aidan came to stay with us yesterday since his mommy was sick and needed some help. The entire day was filled with squeals and laughter as the two played together non-stop. This went well into the night which ended when I finally had to move Aidan to another room to sleep. They woke up at the crack of dawn and downstairs I could hear their laughter start up again. We had to take Aidan home around noon so he could go to school today. I ran downstairs to grab my camera thinking I may see something along the way to take a picture of for this challenge. When I reached the top of the stairs I saw these two standing by the door, arms around each other, not wanting to say goodbye. So glad I had my camera!


I can already tell the real challenge for me in this 365 challenge is to only post ONE picture!!!

2 comments:

Cascio Photography said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!!! What a perfect moment! and I am totally with you on the picture thing... I have never been very good at that!

andreaKphotography said...

So darling! I love catching sweet moments like that. I was wondering how long it would take you to post more than one picture :) lol!