I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Page 27 - I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home

A special day like today deserves two pictures. After 11 and a half days daddy is finally home from Ireland.


Welcome home my love. We missed you.

*One little note: My heart goes out to my dear friend Jayme whose husband is currently gone serving our country. I went nuts after just 11 days. I can't imagine months. You are one amazing woman.

7 comments:

Meme said...

It makes my heart happy to see your girls have their daddy home, and you, your husband. I can't wait for my boys to have this same moment. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. It means a lot. You are amazing.
Jayme

andreaKphotography said...

I don't believe that photographers capture perfect pictures, I do however belive they capture perfect moments. THIS is a perfect moment. You can feel the joy exuding from both photos. I am so happy for you and your darling family. YEAH!!!!!

Jeremy Hall said...

Heart warming moment. I've been the one to go away for extended trips at times & coming home to the family is a wonderful experience. Almost makes being gone worth it.

Thanks for sharing this perfect moment captured.

j said...

Oh how I love those pictures ...

Ryan said...

I am trying to not be a "silent blog-stalker" any more.
I love how you were able to catch all the joy and love that exists between Daddy and his little ones. We have a similar picture and as the little ones get older it becomes more and more special.
Thank you for sharing your vision.

Jennifer said...

So sweet! I love when I look at pictures and I FEEL them. Great pictures and FOR SURE worthy of 2 photos. I love the smile on Ryan's face when he sees his girls. perfectly captured.

Val said...

This picture makes me cry. How sweet is that! The love between father and daughters:)