I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Page 5 - Read To Me

Another goal of mine for the year is to take my girls to the library every week. They love to get out of the house and love to read so the library is perfect in the winter months. Starting next week at 10:15 they do reading time with the kids and have activities so if anyone ever wants to join me you are more than welcome!

3 comments:

Denise said...

ADORABLE shot! Where is this library? None of the ones in Davis County are that cool.

Cascio Photography said...

I love this! I need to follow your lead! My kids love it too :) We need to encourage it while they are still excited about reading and books.

Flash Jorgensen said...

Count me in, I'll be there! That works perfect for me. I love this picture. I love these little girls.