I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Friday, January 22, 2010

Page 22 - Roomates

It's official, I moved Louisa into Abby's room today. I really hope I don't regret this - I put them to bed at 8:30 pm and they are still awake and it's almost 10!!!! I'm hoping it's just the excitement of the first night together.


*Just one little note: I know I have been posting pictures of my girls every day but when daddy is gone on business he loves seeing what we are up to so I am trying to have my daily pictures be of them while he is away.

3 comments:

Cascio Photography said...

If we never move out of our condo I am pretty sure that this will be the case for our girls too! I hope its excitement that keeps them awake ;) they are such dolls seriously!!

Flash Jorgensen said...

Oh you know I'm loving this perfect, candid shot of your girls. SO CUTE! I hope they get some sleep. These are such happy memories they're making together as sisters, it's awesome!

j said...

I'm loving those shots Suzanne. And you know what ? I'm in tears right now cause this candid picture if your two precious girls brought me so many good memories from my childhood. I used to share a room with my two other sisters. It was a huge room with 3 beds and 3 happy girls that would wake up their parents because of so much fun they were having over there. How I miss that time... how I miss my sisters. You won't regret on moving your girls in to the same bedroom. I promise you they will bring that moment with them always. Priceless!!!! Thanks for sharing these pictures.