I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Page 94 - Easter Sunday

Even though the snow ruined my Easter pictures, I still had a really great day.

I chose this picture to post for my picture of the day because my son was looking at my blog and said, "Mom, where and I?"

I know, he's hardly ever in my photos so here you go my little man. Mama loves you.

He loved the tie I bought him for Easter.

In case you are wondering, yes, I am going to wait for the next gorgeous, perfect day and have a mock Easter complete with outfits, hair curled, baskets, egg hunt, a grassy field, and real live bunnies. Forget mother nature, I make my own visions come to life regardless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Can't wait to see your other easter pictures!!

Cascio Photography said...

Michael is such a sweetie! You are one lucky mom :) Love this picture of him!