I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Page 103 - Bunk Beds

Last night we went shopping for bunk beds for the girls. They had so much fun and were squealing with delight as they climbed on all the beds.

Of course their favorite was the most expensive playhouse bed. Guess I'm going to have to start looking on KSL Classifieds :)


3 comments:

Sherilyn said...

The playhouse ones are so cool! But yes, pricey.

andreaKphotography said...

Is this bed at that store by IKEA?
WE almost bought it for Aubrey...it is so stinkin cute. In the end I decided it would take up too much room in her bedroom. So cute though!

Malisa said...

or you could build it....