I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Page 91 - Happy April Fools!

I think God has a sense of humor. He wouldn't have created most of us with one if he himself didn't love a laugh now and then.

Today, he played an April Fools joke on the people of Salt Lake City.

Snow - a foot of it. A white wintry wonderland that would bring squeals and giggles on Christmas morning. Not on April 1st though. Enough already! Maybe this is all part of the huge joke of Global Warming and this is his way of saying, "Haha, tricked you!!"



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, no fun!! I say the same, I live in florida and we actually got a tiny bit of snow in january, and I am still sending my kids to school in jackets...in april...in FLORIDA!! Sorry about the snow!!