I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Page 119 - Day with a friend

Today I went to a conference my church has every year just for women. It's a couple days away from the responsibilities of life to go listen to classes and talks on things like raising your kids, communicating, getting through the trials of life, etc.

One of my best friends that lives in Idaho came down and we went together. I love her. She knows me so well and loves me anyway. That is a true friend.

I took this with my Canon SD980 is point and shoot camera (yes, I own a Canon people!). I didn't feel like lugging "Roxy" around with me all day.

No comments: