I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Page 108 - Privacy Please

First thing you learn when you become a mother is that there is no such thing as privacy - potty breaks included.

Whenever I go into the bathroom, my girls are there at the door sticking their hands under the door, trying to get me to play with them.

Lately, they don't do it so much. Never thought I would miss it but I do. I had to bride them with M&Ms to get this shot.



2 comments:

Sherilyn said...

I love these last 2 posts! They are so funny. Aidan used to slide little notes under the door for me. I still drink out of the milk carton. It's too heavy or my kids would probably do the same.

andreaKphotography said...

Yes...Aubrey does that too :)