I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Page 114 - Big Break

I was recently approached by the owner of Mikarose clothing line asking me to do a shoot of her latest line of women's dresses. Um, of course I'll do it!

Most amazing opportunity of my photography career to date.

Here's a sneak peak. If you want to see more, you'll just have to wait until I post them on my website!!

6 comments:

Renée said...

Stunning, love the location and the lighting. Great JOB!

andreaKphotography said...

Can't wait to see more!! What an awesome opportunity!

Cascio Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cascio Photography said...

Seriously Suzanne! Like I said... ROCKSTAR!!!!!!! You are amazing (I know I sound like a broken record all the time but its true!) I am just sad I missed out on more of them due to sleeping! haha ;)

Missy Lee said...

You always find the BEST locations! Your photography is beautiful! I wanna shoot with you again sometime ;o)

Keri said...

wow! Suz you are amazing