I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Friday, April 23, 2010

Page 113 - Blank Canvas

I am ready to decorate my studio. I've been putting it off because I wanted to wait until I got to a point where I was happy with my photography to make large prints and put them on my wall.

I'm ready to start making prints. Any favs of mine you think I should do?

As you can see I have a HUGE wall to put lots of pictures on.

2 comments:

Tiffany Reed Photography said...

YES! The little girl clinging to the bride with the text overlay!!!! LOVE that one!

Pat Wright said...

The shot of your Daughter in the marionette outfit. The one you did with Rich. That was awesome idea. :)