I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Monday, April 26, 2010

Page 116 - ATTENTION ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS!!

If you are a photographer, this post is for you.

Please please please, if you are going to trespass on someone's property for a photoshoot and you or your client gets hurt on that property, that is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY! Don't turn around and sue whoever owns the property you are trespassing on to begin with. You are ruining it for those of us honest photographers that own up to our own choices and risks of where we shoot. Thank you.

My favorite location that was going to be torn down isn't being torn down anymore but because some photographer asked his client to climb up on the roof of this rickety shed and that client fell off shoulder first onto a nail, the owner of the property is being sued for $100,000. Now they are putting up "No Trespassing" signs and a fence and if anyone is caught on the property, they will be arrested. Thank you photographer who ruined it for all of us.


4 comments:

Renée said...

Seriously!! Someone feels it is the owners fault? Makes no sense. I am totally with you on trespassing!!

Renée said...

I meant on NO TRESPASSING.

Lia Lens Photography said...

I had to read that twice cause it was not making sense to me either. Is that photographer dumb or what? Why that would be the property owner's fault please explaing me? I don't blame the owner of the place of being putting a NO TRESPASSING sign at all. But now that silly idiot photographer ruined the location for other photographers. Totally no sense all of that. Sorry about "your" location Suzanne.

Leslie :~D said...

And not to mention the stupidity of climbing on the roof of a rickety shack. DUHHHH. Say it with me everyone... DUhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I hope the judge slams them hard and says duhhhhh to their faces.