I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Page 86 - With Rapture

Today I attended Blush Photography's "With Rapture" workshop on posing. It's one of the elements of my photography that has always frustrated me.

Watching her was like watching a conductor directing her symphony. With just a whip of her finger she guided the models to drop their shoulder, move their chin, etc. Posing comes so naturally to her and I was amazed just watching.

Needless to say I learned so much and can't wait to put it into practice.

Thank you Brooke for a wonderfully golden day.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

It was an AWESOME work shop. I'm not even a photographer, but man-o-man did I learn a lot and have FUN. I can't wait to see some of your posts from that day. This couple was adorable.

Jeremy Hall said...

I am jealous as posing is definitely a weakness of mine. I always feel like I have no idea how to set up a group or pose individual people to make them look their best or do something more creative. Good for you in seeking out an opportunity to learn this skill!

Anonymous said...

MAN - I agree with Jeremy this would have been fun to go to. Jealous! - Loving the 365 Suz!