I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Page 73 - Heaven's Kitchen

Abby decided she wanted a Cooking Chef birthday party this year. Here are the invitations.

Yes, I made the apron and the chef hat! I'm also making aprons for all the kids that come. Should be fun!

Front of Invite:


Back:


Wait til you see the decorations I have planned! I am sooooooo excited for this party!

Here is a picture we will use for the game, "Pin the hat on Chef Abby".
(I already edited out the hat but wanted you to see with it in.)



(In case you don't get the theme of the party, my hubby and I are HUGE fans of Chef Gordan Ramsey and one of his shows is "Hell's Kitchen".

7 comments:

Malisa said...

Wow, wow, and wow!

j said...

OMG Suzanne you are such a great mom. Look at you!!! Can you be better than you are already?!!?? I don't think so but I guess you are always inspiring me. I'm excited to see pictures of the party. The invitation, Abby's outfit mabe by you, everything is just A_D_O_R_A_B_L_E : )

Unknown said...

Love it! What a darling idea not only for your invitations, but for a party! Your guests are going to have a blast! I can't wait to see pics!

Heather said...

Suzanne you are awesome! To be a guest at Abby's party, they are some lucky kids! Again you amaze me. So proud of you. :)

Renée said...

You always amaze me with your oh, so many talents. You Rock!!

Patté said...

Speechless... Truly amazing.

Denise said...

That is the CUTEST Birthday Party Idea and Invitation. So CREATIVE!