I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Monday, March 22, 2010

Page 81 - Back To Reality

I wayyyyyyy overdid the last couple of weeks! From Disneyland to WPPI to planning and throwing a 6 year old birthday party to Photocamp Utah and topping it all off with a bridal shoot.

I'm exhausted and today, I am sick. Yuck.

Still, it's back to every day life. Lu stripped down naked except for her older sister's shoes and a diaper. True to nature, she then got into some play make-up Abby got for her birthday which it turns out she is allergic to since she got a rash all over her face.


2 comments:

Cascio Photography said...

oh man.. it really is back to real life huh!? Hope you get feeling better and that Lu is angel for you the rest of the day! :)

Renée said...

I feel the getting back to real life bit. I have so much to catch up on and stuff just keeps popping up. Hope you get felling better. I have LOVED all your updates. Wished I could have gone to WPPI, maybe next year.