I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Page 65 - 300 more to go

We rented a Dodge caravan to drive to Disneyland. Yes, it's a long drive, but it saves a lot of money!

The drive home is always exceptionally long. In the wee hours of the morning as we drove through Utah it reminded me of this challenge and how I was on day 65. 300 more to go, just like that long drive.

At least there is a lot to see along the way!

I took this picture because it was goodbye sunny California and hello snowy, cold Utah. I just realized another thing I miss about Cali.

I have to admit it's a good thing I took this picture. I was so busy the rest of the day I forgot to take any more!

No comments: