I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Friday, March 26, 2010

Page 85 - Shootsac

It's 11:30 and I am laying in bed about to fall off into dreamland when I realize I HAVEN'T TAKEN MY PICTURE FOR THE DAY!!!!!!

I jump out of bed and run down to my office and take a picture of the first thing I see - the shootsac I just bought at WPPI. I got this cover because it's the same fabric I used to make my girls outfits for the "LOO" shoot I did for my website.

Here is my new shootsac and cover:

and here are the outfits I made for my girls:

I just need a picture of me with my sac and them in their outfits!

Whew, got my picture in for the day. Now I can sleep...

No comments: