I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Page 82 - Getting Down To Business

I've always had a great response to the discs I make and give my clients.

When they open them up, they love that they are personalized and I love that it leaves them with my name attached to their photos wherever they go to make prints.

It's not a sticker, it's the image burned onto a special disc.

I use "Lightscribe" discs and the burner comes in most newer computers now and if it isn't, you can buy and internal or external burner for less than $50.

Then I paid $80 (I think) and downloaded the "Nero" cover designer where I can design each cover for my client. You can get a free designer from "Nero" but it only does wording and not the images. I think the images are a must but if you can only do the wording it's better than nothing and it makes your business look so much more professional.

Those are just my thoughts and how I do it in case you may have wondered :)


4 comments:

j said...

That is such a nice idea Suzanne!! Thanks for sharing.

Jennifer Mendoza said...

So cool. I love it! You think of everything!

Mikie said...

I've known about lightscribe for years. It sounded to me like a gimmick, but you've shown that it can be used tastefully and as a really nice, professional touch. I like it. (Now I wonder if the drive I recently bought does lightscribe...)

Malisa said...

I've loved the CD you made for us. Especially the picture choice...