I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Page 61 - Feels Like Home

I was born and raised in Southern California so whenever we go for a visit, it still feels like home.

To be honest, I really only miss the beach. I love the water, the sand, the moisture in the air and the rhythmic sound of the waves crashing .

If only I were rich, I'd buy a house right on the beach and go running along the shoreline with my honey every morning. Then at night I would sit and watch the sunset in the warmth of his strong arms while the sandcastle the kids made earlier in the day washed away in the rising tide. That is the dream.


I also love this pic I took at Ruby's Diner where we had dinner right at the end of the pier. What a perfect evening.

2 comments:

Jeremy Hall said...

I am so with you here. I love, love the beach and so does my entire family. We are here in Utah for life, but we try to hit the coast whenever we can. Last year was Newport & Huntington, this year looking just a little further south.

We need an extended photowalk vacation with photographer friends to the coast sometime. Now that would be an adventure!

Daniel and Kylie said...

That's home for me and Daniel now! I think I'll be missing the beach when we leave here too. The traffic and people...probably not as much:) Beautiful pictures Suzanne! I LOVE looking at your blog. You're an inspiration! Keep it up!