I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Friday, March 12, 2010

Page 71 - I Have A Confession To Make

I love watching kid cartoons. Maybe it's because I am a mom so that is what is on a lot of the time but I only let my kids watch shows that I like watching too. That is why they don't watch Barney or the Doodlebops.

I took this picture of one of my favorite kid shows - "Phineas and Ferb". It is a show about 2 genius brothers on summer vacation and what they do every day. Their older sister, Candice, is always trying to get them busted for these crazy things they make and do but never succeeds. They have a pet platypus named Perry that is a secret agent whose mission is to always stop the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz. It also has great music on it too. Trust me, it's funny!

I love it because it has appropriate adult humor in it and it's fun to watch. I have laughed out loud while watching this show several times. All three of my kids love to watch it which is pretty amazing considering they are 13, 6 and 2.

I took this picture to show that yes, it is late at night, the kids are in bed asleep, and I am watching a Phineas and Ferb marathon on tv!!! If you haven't seen it yet, give it a shot. It's on Disney channel.


Here is the theme song from it:

3 comments:

travisj said...

I love this show and many other kid shows. My 1 year old loves Yo Gabba Gabba and so do I.

Ryan said...

This is the greatest show on TV. IMHO I was also up after my kids were in bed watching that marathon. I really like the picture as well.

Pat Wright said...

One of our favorite shows around the house as well. :) It's one I love to watch.