I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Page 52 - Eating Healthy

Been on my diet for a couple weeks now and even though it's hard, fruit makes it not so bad. When you aren't eating junk food or sugar, fruit takes heavenly.

I took this at night so my lighting wasn't the best. I almost just skipped today so something is better than nothing.

5 comments:

Renée said...

Good for you. I am still struggling getting up the desire to commit. Good luck and lovely shot.

Somers Family said...

I like the lighting on the shot. It makes the fruit look natural and fresh, perfectly scruptious!

Emilia Julia and Ryan Jensen said...

Yummy fruits ... pizza is good too lololololo

wilkefamily said...

Don't skip, don't skip! I think the shot is lovely. I really like following your P365 journey because you can make the mundane look so interesting.

wilkefamily said...

Don't skip, don't skip! I think the shot is lovely. I really like following your P365 journey because you can make the mundane look so interesting.