I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Page 51 - Circle Of Friends

Had an amazing day shooting with my friend Scott Jarvie. He is teaching a group of interns photography and asked me to tag along today. It was a much needed break from the norm so thank you. It was freezing and at the end of the day we all got in a circle to keep warm.


If you want to see the rest of the pics I took today you'll have to wait until I post them on my Lookie Loo Photography blog. Here is a sneak peak though:

1 comment:

j said...

Beautiful Suzanne. Oh gosh, I wish I could live closer to you and be part of a group like that. I need to leanr more so bad ...