I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Monday, February 1, 2010

Page 32 - On The Wings Of Love

February is the month of love. It's a time you think of the ones you love most and how you can show them just how much you care. Today is the first day of February so my picture is in honor of what it symbolizes and for my Girl's Night Out tonight. The title of this post should give away what we are doing!!

7 comments:

Chillygator said...

I'm going to start showing up to your house on Monday nights where I won't be mocked (o: I'm somewhat addicted to romantic train wrecks.

andreaKphotography said...

Love it! lol!! Thanks for hosting another GREAT girls night in :)

Renée said...

So Sweet.It's perfect!

Cascio Photography said...

Oh this is so perfect of Lou!! what a little angel for sure!! :)

Ella Bella Floral said...

What an angel! This one hits straight to my heart:)

Les said...

I really love this photo!

Jennifer said...

precious shot. I love her look and those lips are to die for! I'm a sucker for the Bachelor myself. Gotta love that girl drama.