I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Friday, February 19, 2010

Page 50 - It's Cold Outside

It just started snowing outside and it's pretty cold. My Lu walked up to the window and used her breath to make the window foggy and then drew in it. I'm so glad I happened to have my micro lens on my camera so I could get this super close shot. I love it.

9 comments:

TravisJ said...

So cute. Kids can really teach us to enjoy the simple things in life.

j said...

Precious!!! I love when you share pictures of your preciou kids Suzanne : )

Cascio Photography said...

what a perfect moment :) Glad you got it! She is so dang cute!

andreaKphotography said...

perfectly adorable!

Renée said...

Simply Adorable.

Anonymous said...

So precious!!

Chrissy said...

This picture is amazing! I absolutely LOVE it!

Tammy said...

I've been following your blog for a little while now and I love all of your photos! Very inspiring! This one is SO cute.

Six Angels said...

She is such a doll! That picture will be a treasure when she is older!