I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Page 41 - Feels Good To Be Missed

I had a LONG day yesterday.
  • Nephew's 2 month shoot
  • Oliver's newborn shoot
  • 2 hour drive to Manti, Utah with my sister in law and our 5 kids
  • Photo shoot at Manti temple
  • dinner with 19 people
  • 2 hour drive home with 2 crying babies
  • hubby home from Seattle
Needless to say, I was so tired and exhausted, I couldn't bring myself to sit down at the computer to edit and post a picture. At least I took tons! I had 2 friends leave comments on my Facebook today wondering if I was okay since I didn't post. It felt so good to be missed! To make it up to you all, here are 3 pictures for the day.

Abby said, "I can't believe my mom is letting me do this!!!!"

This is my little brother and his wife. She went through the temple for the first time today.

I love my family.

2 comments:

j said...

Good good to see you're back : ) I can't go foward on this challenge without you my friend. Thanks for the extra pictures. I love the first one!!!!! So cool!!!

Les said...

I love when you post pictures of your girls, they make me smile. They're so cute! :)