I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Page 48 - WOW Mommy!!!...

...It's so clean in here!!! (Abby)

I am not the best at cleaning my room and bathroom. Every other room in the house gets done before mine so by the time I get to my room I just collapse on my bed instead of cleaning since I am so tired.

Today, I'd had enough of the piles of laundry with walking trails around them on the floor of my room, the kids clothes scattered around the bathroom, the lipstick drawn all over the cabinets and the clutter everywhere. I decided to clean my room FIRST.

It took all day, but it's finally done. I even hung a few pictures on the walls after 2 years of living here and am going to make some curtains now. I deserve to have a little getaway that is always clean and is just mine.

Sorry to post such a dumb and completely uncreative picture for today but this is about my life. I took this picture at 11:55pm (just realized my clock on the wall stopped working!) and was exhausted. I am locking the door so the kids can't get in anymore and thrash my room. (I may have to find a way to lock out my hubby too!)

The title and first line of this post is what Abby said when she walked into my room today. Sad, huh?

7 comments:

j said...

I like this picture. Isn't uncreative at all.I guess on this challenge we will find ourselves having brilliant pictures and just pictures. So this one of course counts!! At least youa re still on the challenge right ... and with with a clean bedroom/bath : ) Loved to go to your bathroom.It does look clean!

Renée said...

Love your big bathroom and oooh so clean. I fall into the same category, where my room and bathroom is the last to get clean. As for your feeling uncreative after seeing my blog....how funny, that's how I was feeling about you. I look forward to checking it out every day and being inspired at what I see on yours. You are awesome!

Renée said...

P.S.....I like how you changed your titles to Page instead of Day. It fits your header idea perfectly.

Cascio Photography said...

I hope that I can post a picture like this at the end of today! :) haha I need to clean my room so bad... I have the same thing happen with it... no one sees it and so I don't worry about cleaning it as much of the rest of the house. but its not fun to come up and see the disaster that is my room! Thanks for the inspiration!

Tiffany Reed Photography said...

I love your candle!!! Great pic!! And good for you! Having a retreat is always a treat!

Anonymous said...

I am glad I am not the only one with this problem!! Just yesterday i cleaned the house, kids room, kids bathroom, computer room, kitchen, and by time that was done...FORGET IT!! My room will wait til the weekend!!

Your picture has inspired me!! Not to take more pictures, but to get my room and bathroom clean!! HAHA!! Great job!!

Malisa said...

Sounds like we live at the same house. :)