I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Page 37 - Let's Go To The Movies

Rich Legg, a stock photographer, had a movie theater shoot this morning and I took the family to model for it. He has done a lot to help me so this is the least I could do to pay him back!


I had to post this one for Zig, the guy sticking his tongue out at me!

If you want to see one of the pictures he took go here, you can only see the lower half of my jaw since we sat in the very back row!

2 comments:

Renée said...

Looks Fun!!

Anonymous said...

HA - did you even see me sticking my tongue out before the shot? Wish I had time to catch up after the shoot, but I had to get my daughter to her ballet recital.