I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mommy, Take a pisher!

I have been good the last two days and have stayed off my feet in hopes my ankle will get better.

I was sitting on the couch reading when my 3 hear old says, "Mommy, take a pisher (picture)." She was upside down on the couch with her feet in the air. At first I couldn't believe my ears. She HATES having her pisher, I mean picture taken and has never said that.

I jumped up, grabbed my camera, and followed her around the house as she thought of cute things for me to take pictures of around the house. She even took the camera from me and took some of me which was hilarious since my camera is way too heavy for her! Here are my favs, all her idea.


3 comments:

Denise H. said...

She is Too Cute!!!

AngryGardner said...

I love it when the kids want their pictures, and have their own ideas for what they want. The picture with her feet sticking out is especially cute to me.

Flash Jorgensen said...

I love, love, love those little feet and hands poking over the edge! This is the cutest picture EVER!!!!