I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

: (

I am so sad. I actually pre-visualized a picture for today. I was going to go to Ikea and take a really cool picture of on of the many items they have and how there are hundreds of them. I was going to title it, "Ikea, I love thee. Let me count the ways."

I got my camera, went to Ikea found the first thing I thought might make a good picture and turned on my camera only to find the battery dead. Dang. I had to use my iphone instead and the picture sucks.

1 comment:

Jennifer Mendoza said...

I feel your pain! The same thing just happened to me - except it was that I didn't have my memory card in my camera. I was so mad. Hopefully won't make that mistake again! I actually still like your picture. :-)