I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Easiest Way to Make A Butt

My six year old came home from school and exclaimed,

"Hey mom! Wanna know the easiest way to make a butt? You just take your arm and bend your elbow and it makes a butt. That's funny huh?"

Oh the innocence of youth.

I wanted to say, "Wish it had been that easy to make your butt." I decided I didn't want to get into that topic though so I dropped it.

6 comments:

Tiffany Reed Photography said...

You crack me up!!!!!!!!!

PandaMom said...

OK.....this is my only way to contact you. I have followed your blog and work for close to a year now and FAITHFULLY check on your work daily. I JUST LOVE IT!!! As of yesterday, I can't get your photos or any of your menu tabs to load. Your header pops up on your photo blog, but nothing else. Did you possibly do something different? I can't stand not seeing your work!!!! Help?

Suzanne Plant said...

Hey Panda Mom! Thank you so much for letting me know. I had it looked at and it should load better now. In the next couple of days we will get it up and moving a lot quicker. Thanks so much again for everything :)

Anonymous said...

Suzanne - your post cracks me up! So funny! Pandamom, I'm with you! I can't handle a day without lookieloo! Maybe we should start a support group?! Haha.

Flash Jorgensen said...

I love it. It's so hilarious and sweet at the same time.

PandaMom said...

Yay!!!! Whatever you did worked and I can breathe again! LOL! OK....a little dramatic but I figure you can appreciate that a bit. If you ever come to Dallas I will pick you up from the airport! Would love to meet you and learn from YOU! Blessing! ; )