I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Page 146 - Yard Work part 2

What made me happy today?

I hate yard work. HATE HATE HATE.

At least I got a ton done today and I'm almost finished so I guess that makes me happy.

My 2 year old is so cute. She put on my sun hat and drove around in her toy car. Adorable huh?


Okay, wanna see before and after pics?


Ta-Da! I wish I could just get it done faster.

4 comments:

LibPhoto said...

Very impressive! Is the backyard done as well?

Suzanne Plant said...

Haha! You are funny! The backyard isn't even close to being done. In fact, I think I'll pass on it this year!!

andreaKphotography said...

Looks awesome Suzanne!! Way to go. I love yard work, it's very rewarding and calming for me. I could garden all day! You did a beautiful job :)

Tiffany Reed Photography said...

WOW! That's a LOT of work you got done! Is your back sore?