I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Monday, May 17, 2010

Page 137 - Little Girls and Their Clothes

What made me happy today?

No, doing laundry didn't make me happy. The fact that I was able to take a day off of editing to start this mammoth pile of laundry did at least make me feel good.

My house is so neglected. Between raising my kids and photography, there is no time left for housekeeping, cooking, or laundry. It's a good thing my girls have an insane amount of clothes!

In case you are wondering, this is just my girls winter clothes and it took me FIVE loads to wash them all. This picture does not show how huge this pile really was. I think it's time to get rid of some, don't you?

4 comments:

Tiffany Reed Photography said...

hahha...this photo makes me smile!

j said...

Oh my gosh. Good luck on doing that laundry!

Somers said...

This is when I'm glad I have boys, who don't care if they only own 8 outfits each. Good luck on getting that laundry done!

Nicole M said...

If you need to get rid of some, you can sell them to me!!