I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Page 138 - Cards

What made me happy today?

I LOVE getting packages in the mail. I am like a kid on Christmas morning every time that mail man comes to my door, especially when it's something to do with my photography.

I just got all these cards in the mail today. The large ones are postcard size for my senior models to hand out to their friends at school.

The smaller ones are business card size that I print for every wedding I shoot. On one side I have a picture of the couple with their names and the date they are getting married. On the back, I have a link to their Smugmug gallery so all the guests that come to the wedding can see the pictures once I have them in their galleries. Then if I took any pictures of them at the reception, they can order them straight from the gallery.

In the end, it's great advertising for me since every guest leaves with one of the cards in hand and the couple getting married loves it because it has their picture on it.

In case you are wondering where I order my cards from, go to OvernightPrints.com.

4 comments:

j said...

I love all of them Suzanne. So cool!!!

Malisa said...

Those are really really cool. And one reason I don't want to be a full photographer. It makes me tired. That's a lot to do!

andreaKphotography said...

I love it when you put this on facebook....I forget.
LOVE the cards....I mean REALLY love them!!
I don't like laundry. Enough said.
Your mom is so cute! Moms are the best!
The temple picture is gorgeous.
I am so happy potty training is over for me...not rubbing it in, I like laundry better than potty training. Enough said.
Abby is a dang cute munchkin.
Free lip gloss...sweet!
Abby's funny face made me laugh. Out loud!
Your son is so adorable to cheer you up.
That dress looks so cute on Lu.
The wrestling pic is so fun.
You crack me up with your camera and movies.
WHEW! I missed alot of posts.
PS- These posts made me happy today :) Love ya gorgeous girl!!

Emili said...

This is a great idea! The cards look fabulous.