I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Page 121 - Happiness

Lately I have been struggling to find happiness.

When I was little my mom gave me this little ceramic butterfly container and on the lid it reads,

"Happiness, like a butterfly, settles upon you when you least expect it."

For the month of May I want my photo for each day to be something that made (makes) me happy. I am very blessed and have so much to be grateful for so I am hoping that if I focus on the little moments that make me happy, life will be a happier place to live in.

1 comment:

Chillygator said...

It must be catching! I've been struggling with that a lot, too. You'll let me know when you find it?