I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Page 142 - Village Baker

What made me happy today?

Unfortunately I am cursed with a love of food. It makes me happy.

There is a place in West Jordan called Village Baker that has the most amazing chicken salad sandwiches with huge, thick white bread. It's by far my most favorite sandwich.

Never had one? Go try one and let me know when you do because I will gladly meet you there!

These are some honey bears they sell there.


1 comment:

Kelli Bramble said...

Oh, I LOVE Village Baker, and yeah, that's definitely my favorite sandwich from them...Have you tried their pizza? The chicken alfredo with feta cheese and red peppers is SO SO good. :D