I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Page 136 - Famous Aggie

What made me happy today?

My mommy :)

No one on this planet loves me more than she.
She knows one of my favorite ice creams is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough by Famous Aggie ice cream. It's made at the Utah State University and only sold at a few places here in Utah - all WAY too far of a drive for me.

My mom and dad were out by Utah State this weekend camping and on the way home they stopped by with a surprise for me - a half gallon of ice cream!

Thanks mom, you are the best.


1 comment:

Somers said...

My favorite ice cream is Aggie mint chocolate chip! Its a good thing that it isn't sold anywhere around here, because I would gain 30 pounds! (but I would be oh, so happy!)