I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Toofless

Abby finally lost her other front tooth (remember when daddy knocked out the other one right before family pics last year?) She just pulled it out and was so proud of herself I just had to have it be the pic for today. For the first time I only took one picture and here it is. I'm thinking of making this a challenge for part of my 365 for a month. I only get to take one picture, only one chance to get it right and that's it. Maybe it will make me think things through better so I don't take so many.

1 comment:

Tiffany Reed Photography said...

I think a "one shot Month" is a great idea!!!!! You are so creative!