I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Jeremiah

I know Spring is finally here when we see Jeremiah come out of hibernation. He lives somewhere in my flower bed and every night he's sitting out on our walkway looking for bugs to eat. He looks so skinny right now but by the end of summer he is huge! Yes, we love him. He's the only pet we've got, sort of.

5 comments:

AngryGardner said...

Joy to the World... Joy to you and me. :)

Christy said...

This is skinny?? What a great pet. =)

Tiffany Reed Photography said...

This is SO unique and SO fabulous! I love it!!!!

I think I love 365's the most because I love learning the tiny details of everyone's life.

Jennifer Mendoza said...

I love him.

Dayana Mara said...

OMG, take me far far away from your house Suzanne! I can't stand frogs or anything like them. Jesus! They're so disgusting!