I used the idea of a book for my header since this challenge is going to be a journal of my life over the years.
I hope you enjoy viewing these pages of my life as they unfold. I know I will...

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rain

Still having a horrible Sprinter here in Utah. I decided it's officially my least favorite season of the year and my pictures are totally reflecting that. It used to be that throughout the day I would think about what I wanted my picture of the day to be and try to come up with something creative. Now, I just do whatever to get by. Tonight, I just took a picture of the raindrops on my window. I really need to get out of this slump I am in!!

6 comments:

Christy said...

I know--the weather is like a roller coaster ride, huh? Hang in there! We love your pictures, 365 Diva!! (Can I call you that? =) )

Chillygator said...

We can go on a slump-breaking road trip! Granted, I tried that with FL and the pictures still sucked...hmm! Maybe it will help you (o:

Ryan said...

Yeah, Splunt (Sprinter) is really wearing on me as well. The weekend looks promising hang in there. Spring is just around the corner. I PROMISE

Tiffany Reed Photography said...

Can I reserve you for next spring for a KY vacation? I have green grass, warm weather, spring flowers! PLEASE!!!!! :)

Jennifer Mendoza said...

Your "slump" pictures are still AWESOME. I love em all. I am a "Taking One Day At A Time" addict! And remember . . sunshine is right around the corner.

Christy said...

It has come to my attention that "diva" might hold some negative connotations--oops! I really hope you didn't take it as negative!! What I meant was something like 'beloved 365 royalty.' or something...All positive!! I promise!! You are wonderful!!